Toronto Pinnacle Centre Condos | 161.84m | 55s | Pinnacle | P + S / IBI

The critics on UT will always bad mouth the use of spandrel panels, pre-cast, mullions and green glass. However the use of pre-cast here is kept to a minimal, the spandrel panels are not very noticeable and the green glass has a darker tinge which sets it apart a somewhat from the sea of green effect going on down there. Its an improvement over the typical lakefront condo.

It's probably the best of the four, which ain't sayin' much. The darker green glass won't be so dark once the white blinds/shades go up, I remember thinking the same thing about Success 1.
Credit where credit's due though, these buildings have good to great floor plans so kudos to them for planning good living spaces which cannot be said for about 50% of the rest of what's being built downtown now at same or similar price points.

The first parts of the jib crane is up on the roof, meaning the crane will be gone in June.
May 25
5761004554_d6c5831a5b_b.jpg

5761003842_63428aeebf_b.jpg

5761005254_dc34dd67ea_b.jpg

5760985484_b494411d40_b.jpg

i dig the massing of Success I and 33 bay. these things look huge wherever you are. combined with MLS, and the future ICE, this will be skyscraper condo valley (while on the gardiner)

However....

The bigger question is why they never finished the cladding for the roof on Success. They put some cladding up then...... nothing. Strange.

In your last pic Caltrane, any idea whats happening on bay there in terms of fencing and concrete barriers?

Also it appears they are working on success 1's roof to complete if finally? Can anyone confirm?

HOLY MOLY! awesome pics coming in!
Caltrane's first shot is sweet showing how the gaps are all slowly being filled by the waterfront (or at least the illusion of it being)
and Jasonzeds overhead pic is equally awesome showing how slowly all these condo towers are making the gardiner area more downtownish.

Back