Toronto Pinnacle Centre Condos | 161.84m | 55s | Pinnacle | P + S / IBI

20110606a052.jpg

Nice shot. The small design features help this one out, its a shame Pinnacle didn't try to add any to the 1st two towers of the complex.

Last edited:
i prefer success towers sleekness, but the upper portion of this tower i'm really digging. the multiple setbacks incorporated look good, especially at that height. :D

and yeah, shame the rest of the towers at pinnacle aren't as sexy, but they're much older so it's understandable.

that first pic of CML's is really cool. we have some shorter condos in the foreground, and the new breed of taller, darker, more textured condos in the background, i know i'm stating the obvious but it's cool seeing this composition. take out the CN tower, and nobody would recognize where this is... possibly Miami or some other beachfront city.

June 19
Only part of the crane was in place when I shot it from Bathurst St. Not sure if they were doing the take down at the time as it was late in the day or they started on Friday.
5852778810_4a4d8818ca_b.jpg

5852229861_f83fc0fa95_b.jpg

awesome pics everyone!
drum's close up pic from a distance makes this tower look killer. the white accents + the numerous setbacks separate this tower from any ordinary green-glass.
and the architect's 2nd pic is sick showing the new face of Bay street. awesome how massive these semi-lake front condos are getting. we need more of it,

imo, this tower looks best from the west.

Back