Toronto Pinnacle Centre Condos | 161.84m | 55s | Pinnacle | P + S / IBI

Excuse me?? - what's wrong of being a booster of this very beautiful city. -

Caltrane, you missed that I wrote 'blind' boosterism. I take it for granted that we all love Toronto here. Why would we attend this forum and post here etc if we didn't? However, being endlessly optimistic about negative things that just don't seem to change in this town is not constructive imo, and extremely irritating for those of us who view Toronto apathy as a major obstacle. We have to demand more and better. The good thing is that we are in fact getting more and better in many instances, but it's one step forward and two back a lot of the time. For people outside of Toronto I will always be a huge booster of this city because it is a great place, imho, and I want them to know it and come here to experience it, but preaching to the choir at UT is for the most point a waste of time and a wasted use of this very valued resource.

Last edited:
Little bored at work…decided to have some fun with my fellow UT’ers

3324975751_f22bd1d795_b.jpg

from http://www.flickr.com/photos/elektro_heiko/

3282379132_89a28a2b71_o.jpg

From gardinergirl at www.flickr.com

a different perspective on the previous shot.....
-

Wow this thread got buried.!!!.....funny enough, of all the buildings u/c right now this one is making one of the biggest impacts on the skyline.... at least at the current moment...

i'd agree with you tewder. this building is average at best. it's tall so it creates spectacle and an impact on the overall skyline, but hey, so does the westin hotel and those dreadful concrete condominiums.

I agree. I don't know what's the big deal with this building. People think it's an awesome looking building. It's tall and slender, but the design isn't that great. Having said that, I am happy that it is added to our skyline.

Success looks so tall in these photos its hard to believe MLS will be a fair bit taller. This will look amazing when they are done.

3337334226_d69f101ba0_o.jpg

Last edited:
Is it just the perspective of the images, or do the proportions look way off in those renderings. Success looks like a stump.

Back