Toronto Picasso Condos | 128.62m | 39s | Mattamy Homes | Teeple Architects

I wonder if that building on the s/e corner of Richmond and John will go with the lot directly to the east of it.

It has to, eventually - a 2 storey building and massive surface parking lot in the heart of Toronto's hottest neighbourhood for high-rise development just doesn't make any sense. I'm surprised there wasn't already a proposal in the works years ago.

It has to, eventually - a 2 storey building and massive surface parking lot in the heart of Toronto's hottest neighbourhood for high-rise development just doesn't make any sense. I'm surprised there wasn't already a proposal in the works years ago.

Yeah, just the thing is is that it'd be a rather large site if both the existing lot and the building on the s/e corner were taken together.

From Beverly.
imageedit_5_9664489895.jpg

Attachments

• imageedit_5_9664489895.jpg
    imageedit_5_9664489895.jpg
    492.3 KB · Views: 1,947
It's such a fantastic contrast to the sea of pale greenish blue -- it's like someone actually thought about colour for once in this city.

sadly picasso is blocked by the apartment slab on stephanie street when you look out of the gehry barnacle at the AGO, a shame given its name and unique design.

Maybe I'm getting old ... but I prefer hanging out in my studio to T-Bells these days.
TS6BVj8.jpg

Earlier, I was seeing what the kids at OCA were up to
pYr17TS.jpg

Oh right, Happy 100th Grad Exhibition!
ahvcjdt.jpg

Then I googled Pablo's works from 1915 and fittingly, they're very cubistic and would fit right in. I just wish that like the artist, the architects had used bolder colours--greens, blues and pinks. The white/grey/red is rather cbc....

Back