Toronto Parade at Concord CityPlace | 127.4m | 44s | Concord Adex | P + S / IBI

Still not much more visible progress on the outside. Maybe lots is going on inside.

IMG_2590.JPG

From what I saw a few days ago, either panels were missing on the underside of the bridge or opening for a glass floor.

From what I saw a few days ago, either panels were missing on the underside of the bridge or opening for a glass floor.

The latter.

the ciyplace buildings really look amazing with dark skys behind them. the blues really stand out

I'm not sure if it was the dark skies or the lighting, but everything looked incredible that day.....even Infinity.
The black balcony netting on the east tower of parade is really growing on me. I will be kind of disappointed when it comes down (unless of course it were to reveal black glass)

There will be a farmers market tomorrow in front of these two beauties, at Canoe Landing, by the fishing bobbers. 3-7pm! Can't wait!

Funny that the bridge has been photographed for the Apple's 3D iOS6 with the Concord name across it so that it will forever be up there in cyber space until the maps are updated.

Back