Toronto Panorama at Concord CityPlace | 96.01m | 28s | Concord Adex | BDP Quadrangle

just wondering... will the top of the base be above the gardiner?

any news on the terry fox (miracle mile?) park?

Looks really short to me, wasn't this slated to be around 60 stories?

The rendering looks more like 30.

Looks really short to me, wasn't this slated to be around 60 stories?
You're probably thinking of the 'Signature' Tower. This is a different one.

The website is up.
With architectural views, floorplan, amenitie, and site details.

cityplace.ca/panorama/ just hit the skip button.

Based on the floorplans it would appear this is just another cityplace development. The majority of the units are under 800 square feet. This is not what I would call luxurious, or above the level of quality that has been since in its previous developments.

And did you notice how in the views N and West One are still getting built, however there is a lovely park just north of the gardiner where the golf course used to be?

There is going to be a large park north of the Gardiner mid block between Bathurst and Spadina.

Just under 50% of total units have sold, but are subject to 10-day cooling-off period in the preview sales period.

There will be 7 live work units at the base of the tower.

latest from condo guide ,park is awesome and you get to hone your hopscotch skills;)
sorry about the quality
scan.jpg

scan2.jpg

you can see panorama in bottom left corner

Re: pano

Right against the eastern edge of the park, as well as at the NE intersection of Bremner and Bathurst.

AoD

Re: pano

community centre is to the right (east)of the park and government housing is to the left(west)of the park

Back