Toronto Ontario Line 3 | ?m | ?s

Shame that the station at Sheppard is called Don Mills rather than Fairview or something; as it would be a more fitting name for the Lawrence/Don Mills station. Perhaps they can call a future Line 3 station as "Don Mills Centre".
omfg, when will ML ever rethink their sloppy naming convention (have they already picked the name Don Mills for a future line 3 interchange with line 4?)?? On line 3, Queen, Pape, and Don Mills are all vague & ambiguous names (you might as well have BOTH Bloor/Yonge and Sheppard/Yonge simply called Yonge) and need to be renamed (Queen/Yonge, Pape/Danforth, Don Mills / Sheppard). Sheppard West isn't ideal either for a future line 4 extension. It'll take a while for people to get used to the renaming of those stations? No worries, I'm sure it took a while to get used to Sheppard being renamed Sheppard/Yonge too.

Last edited:
Pape is going to lose one of its few, functional retail blocks.

ontarioline-017.jpg

But the McDonalds across the street gets away unscathed.

ontarioline-018.jpg

Inside some windows.

ontarioline-019.jpg

ontarioline-020.jpg

ontarioline-021.jpg

Another view of the Sammon Ave. site.

ontarioline-022.jpg

omfg, when will ML ever rethink their sloppy naming convention (have they already picked the name Don Mills for a future line 3 interchange with line 4?)?? On line 3, Queen, Pape, and Don Mills are all vague & ambiguous names
I see no problem calling Bloor-Yonge simply Bloor (other than the more recent existence of GO Bloor) and Sheppard-Yonge as simply Sheppard. I don't think that confuses people

Nor would Pape - or the best example coming up - Eglinton (other than the existence of the later named GO Eglinton).

Back