Toronto Ontario Line 3 | ?m | ?s

Interesting to compare to Google Maps. See you later parkquettes! Did the NIMBY's complain about that?
The parkquette on McGee of Queen has been completely maintained actually, with some serious temp walls. Most days the construction crews eat lunch at the picnic tables. I believe the entire parkquette on DeGrassi has also been completely maintained. Jimmie Simpson has lost some but is still near completely functional.

We often cycle up the Don Trail past the ongoing work for the Don Valley crossing.

That plus the excellent photos / updates by @PL1 got me curious about what it looked like from the Pape portal at Minton Place.

Sept 9

DJI_0001-2.jpeg

DJI_0018.jpeg

DJI_0017.jpeg

DJI_0016.jpeg

DJI_0005.jpeg

Last edited:
Think if they just skipped Thorncliffe Park stop they wouldn't need all those bridges. They could have tunnelled under the Don River Valley and come up at Science Centre. All those bridges for one stop! ;)

Think if they just skipped Thorncliffe Park stop they wouldn't need all those bridges. They could have tunnelled under the Don River Valley and come up at Science Centre. All those bridges for one stop! ;)
why would they do that lol. Never mind the fact that you need a solution for the train yard, never mind that there's tens of thousands in that Neighborhood, also the engineering of a steep incline from the cliff to at least 20m below the river in an ecologically sensitive area

Thats such a weird take

Hey if Line 1 Subway can go from Lawrence station all the way down to York Mills station and then up to Sheppard station, I'm sure a glorified streetcar can handle a little incline. But true, I forgot about the rail yard.

Back