Toronto One Crosstown Towers I, II, III, and The Crest | 129.86m | 39s | Aspen Ridge | Core Architects

Progress Update:

Westernmost tower: 11th floor wall forms being poured (11th floor was just fully poured)
Middle tower: 3rd floor wall forms being put in place
Easternmost tower: 3rd floor wall forms being put in place

View attachment 508197
I wonder why the Westernmost Tower is going up so rapidly while the middle and easternmost are lagging behind?

I wonder why the Westernmost Tower is going up so rapidly while the middle and easternmost are lagging behind?
It started first, and so it's ahead by a few months and already past the slowest part (Underground and podium section). Once the middle and easternmost towers are past their podium sections (So once they get to the 5th floor), they should also get faster as it'll be mostly repeating floor plates to pour

It started first, and so it's ahead by a few months and already past the slowest part (Underground and podium section). Once the middle and easternmost towers are past their podium sections (So once they get to the 5th floor), they should also get faster as it'll be mostly repeating floor plates to pour
The Westernmost tower only has podium until the 4th floor so they were able to get there sooner compared to the middle/easternmost.

I assume they want to get as much done before the winter when things slow down with the snow/cold temperature.

From the north. Might be a good vantage point once the leaves are gone.

IMG_8287.JPG
IMG_8291.JPG
IMG_8290.JPG
IMG_8289.JPG
IMG_8288.JPG

Taken today, November 9th, 2023. The Westernmost tower is now on 17th floor wall forms, while the middle and Easternmost towers are on 5th floor wall forms. Work is also progressing on the Crest and the townhouses to the East of it

IMG_9270.jpg
IMG_9271.jpg

Taken today, November 9th, 2023. The Westernmost tower is now on 17th floor wall forms, while the middle and Easternmost towers are on 5th floor wall forms. Work is also progressing on the Crest and the townhouses to the East of it

View attachment 518967View attachment 518968
At this rate, when will each of the buildings top off?

Western Tower 17 out of 32 = 53%
Middle 5 out of 39 = 13%
Eastern 5 out of 34 stories = 15%

Taken today, December 12th, 2023. The Westernmost tower is on 23rd floor forms, while the middle and Easternmost towers are on 8th floor forms. The Crest continues with white cladding installation, although I don't see any glass yet from here

IMG_9522.jpg

Back