Toronto One Bloor East | 257.24m | 76s | Great Gulf | Hariri Pontarini

Love this rendering but it looks like there's a second tower. So is this a 1 or 2 tower project?

I think thats just a reflection like if you were viewing fome a shop across the street. I agree though with its the podium that will make or brake the building

So these are the curves that were hinted at!

I need to see more of this building's orientation before I can decide whether I like the structure or not. I certainly like the idea of varying the urban fabric at Y&B in this manner, but a lot depends of the finishes, the orientation, and what kind of nod the building will make to other buildings currently planned or under construction at this intersection.

I am having an especially difficult time making sense of the podium. I hope it relates well.

The number of renders we've seen for this corner must be some sort of record!

Love this rendering but it looks like there's a second tower. So is this a 1 or 2 tower project?

If you watch the animation when you log on to the One Bloor site, you will notice this is only a "Fade" or layering of the same tower from a different perspective.

It is an artistic video editor's compilation and not a second tower, but no one will believe this...

...So let the rumours begin!

This design is shocking to me because it's not at all typical of Hariri Pontarini... just doesn't look at all like their work to me!

They tarted up their Pharmacy building at Waterloo to look like Jack and the Beanstalk, so one shouldn't be too surprised.

That Pharmacy Building is stunning. And the materials are so rich. It's also exactly the colour that drab downtown Kitchener needed. Have you even seen it in person?

Back