Toronto One Bloor East | 257.24m | 76s | Great Gulf | Hariri Pontarini

Step backs on the west side of the podium should become more prominent with the next level. Coming along quickly given the size of each pour.

Big pour today. The whole North West corner of the 4th floor just got poured. The whole 3rd floor is poured and there are walls up to the 5th floor now in South West corner. Building is rising fastest on the South West corner and slowest on the North East corner.

A couple of construction workers are still working on the building right now (9:30pm). I've never seen them work this late! Sorry for the bad quality cell phone pic:

nz553k.jpg

That thing is massive! Thanks for the amazing angle LNahid2000! Hopefully you can give us frequent updates from that perspective

All of a sudden it's going up really fast again. Not sure why, but it's just like POUR, FORMS, REBAR, POUR, FORMS, REBAR, POUR... It's really moving along again.

Pics from today, you can see the curved edge of the floors:

IMG_8486.JPG

IMG_8484.JPG

(please excuse the reflection)

Wrong thread for that question.

Last edited:
They are working on Saturday as usual!

2vdnqs7.jpg

I had the same view from my dining room & kitchen (+ south) for many, many years. c1996. Things sure have changed!

One interesting thing. There's only one elevator stack for this entire building. I would have thought seperate elevators for the north and south end. If you come up the elevators and need to go to the south end of the building you're basically walking from Bloor to Hayden!

Back