Toronto One Bloor East | 257.24m | 76s | Great Gulf | Hariri Pontarini

I see they are installing high class pedestrian protection for this project.

They are moving the pedestrian protection and walkway on to the northbound curb lane of Yonge St.

Camera have been installed in these protection for the site.

[video=youtube;cvYMYwstcfc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvYMYwstcfc[/video]

Not sure where this video should go, but will place it here now. This is what the current skyline looks like today and will not look that way in 10-15 years once the other towers come on line, let alone this tower.
[video=youtube;ensRvGCjLFo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ensRvGCjLFo[/video]

Not sure where this video should go, but will place it here now. This is what the current skyline looks like today and will not look that way in 10-15 years once the other towers come on line, let alone this tower.

How come your camera has always faced only one direction (North West, I believe) for the tneire 2.5 minutes?
I am sure the audience is curious about the south east view.

Fancy new hoarding.

SDC12970.jpg

SDC12974.jpg

Attachments

• SDC12970.jpg
    SDC12970.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 698
  • SDC12974.jpg
    SDC12974.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 672
They're really cruising on this one. I guess the sheer space they have for materials and trucks is helping quite a bit.

They're really cruising on this one. I guess the sheer space they have for materials and trucks is helping quite a bit.

if only U Condos used their size and space to their advantage... I will die of old age before U Condos get build... Happy to see One Bloor going up so fast

Sadly, oh so true! I know there's many factors that affect constructing the basement levels of any structure, but U is taking it to a whole new level. I had actually considered buying there, thank god I didn't, I don't want to wait over 5 years! But, I'm thrilled to see One Bloor progressing nicely. As for when it reaches ground level, lets not jinx it by saying June. My over estimation is July/August at the earliest. The main thing is it's well underway, but I'm sure I'm yearning, like many, to see what I'm certain, will be, the stunning end result. As a side note, now I know I'll be here to see it, my chemo and radiation was a complete success, not one cancer cell survived, yeah!!! Cheers all! :cool:

Sadly, oh so true! I know there's many factors that affect constructing the basement levels of any structure, but U is taking it to a whole new level. I had actually considered buying there, thank god I didn't, I don't want to wait over 5 years! But, I'm thrilled to see One Bloor progressing nicely. As for when it reaches ground level, lets not jinx it by saying June. My over estimation is July/August at the earliest. The main thing is it's well underway, but I'm sure I'm yearning, like many, to see what I'm certain, will be, the stunning end result. As a side note, now I know I'll be here to see it, my chemo and radiation was a complete success, not one cancer cell survived, yeah!!! Cheers all! :cool:
Great to hear.

Back