Toronto One Bedford | ?m | 32s | Lanterra | KPMB

Re: One Bedford

Additional renderings are available at:
www.onebedford.com

bedford2.jpg

I've encountered that in some official threads where I can't pull a rendering. Any of you graphic designer types know how to grab them from a flash site? Screen shot and then edit in photoshop?

^ Unless you have an editor (like, uh, Flash) that will let you open and edit Flash files, that's probably the best bet, I'd say.

You can always use ... "Alt+Print Screen" to grab screen shots and then crop them in your favourite editor ...

Alt+PrinrtScreen, then paste .. will give you a screen shot of whatever is in focus on your screen

One of the renderings on the site surprised me. I thought this building was a point tower, not a slab disguised as a point tower.

Its a bit of both. Has some great units with large decks. Some as large as 1000 sq ft just for the deck as I recall. Plenty of $$ needed here.

paulbali:

Is it that of the model? I think that was the design before the compromise with the neighbourhood group and the city.

Here is the site plan:

onebedfordplan.jpg

AoD

So the model on the website under "Architecture" is outdated?

In any case I'm sure this one will end up looking very good.

^ Unless you have an editor (like, uh, Flash) that will let you open and edit Flash files, that's probably the best bet, I'd say.

Mac OSX has a utility called grab. Really easy to take a partial screen shot of an area you've highlighted. No photoshop or flash needed.

The tenants of the retails units along Bloor are to move out by September 30. Construction Fencing to start going up October 1, 2006.

damn, i was kind of hoping this one would stall and cancel. not that there was really much chance of that, with the response it got. well, it extends the streetwall at least

a month ago i talked to the women who works at the convenience store and she said end of september also

ad in todays globe and mail real estate section says that construction is starting

Back