Toronto Ocean Club | 131.36m | 39s | Beaverhall | P + S / IBI

From a few hours ago:

1DSC06593.jpg
2DSC06547.jpg

The next couple look at how close Ocean Club's boutique building is to Lago.
3DSC06533.jpg
4DSC06544.jpg

At least balconies in the boutique building are angled to give those on them a view out to the lake.

Below, the restaurant patio area is ready for someone to lease the place. There are now three successful sit-down restaurants in the area, but they are all in the more complete northeast end of HBS. This one has Riva del Lago under construction just to the side to contend with for a couple of years still.
5DSC06531.jpg
DSC06530.jpg

Attachments

• 1DSC06593.jpg
    1DSC06593.jpg
    676.3 KB · Views: 1,483
  • 2DSC06547.jpg
    2DSC06547.jpg
    375.4 KB · Views: 1,475
  • 3DSC06533.jpg
    3DSC06533.jpg
    390.6 KB · Views: 1,453
  • 4DSC06544.jpg
    4DSC06544.jpg
    591 KB · Views: 1,454
  • 5DSC06531.jpg
    5DSC06531.jpg
    340.9 KB · Views: 1,438
  • DSC06530.jpg
    DSC06530.jpg
    315.9 KB · Views: 1,389
Nice pictures. I live in the building; my only gripe is that the building seems to be completed, but the building has not closed yet. Meaning, we are all still paying rent.. I was moved in last December, so it's been almost a year now...

Aside from the above; no complaints on anything else. The area is beautiful. The Monarch building to the west is not going to be developed for some time. The Lago and Cove (smaller buildings) are going up; as witnessed by the pictures, the Lago building is frighteningly close - too bad for the residents in the boutique building who enjoyed a panoramic view which will now be 90% blocked.

The boutique building is called the boutique to make up for the fact that its a small building, with essentially no views. The people in the tower paid a premium, so I don't feel too bad for the boutique residents. Most of them are renters anyways.

In terms of the building not registering, it's no surprise. This is their only project in the area and Beaverhall isn't the greatest builder...

The boutique building is called the boutique to make up for the fact that it's a small building, with essentially no views. The people in the tower paid a premium, so I don't feel too bad for the boutique residents. Most of them are renters anyways.

In terms of the building not registering, its no surprise. This is their only project in the area and Beaverhall isn't the greatest builder...

Do you live in the building ? Don't think this is accurate - I've been here (in the boutique building) since the Dec 2014 and know/met all of my neighbours on my floor (16 units) There are 5 renters and the people seem nice. I've encountered a lot more of the young 20-somethings in the tower building and that comes along with a bit of extra noise.

Has anyone heard anything about potential suitors for the restaurant space?

I asked the developer the same recently, and they mentioned there were no immediate plans. I don't think they will get a tenant until construction is complete on the Lago buildings to the east. The ones to the west are not going to be developed anytime soon.

Would someone be able to post photos of the amenities?
From real estate listings it looks like the gym size is very small, disappointing compared to others in the area.

Last edited:
Looks like the For lease is down at the restaurant, has anyone heard anything on that front?

Looks like there is some work happening on that restaurant space, wonder if this means it's been leased. Wonder what it'll be?

I noticed the for lease signs are still in the windows though (was just by there an hour ago…). I doubt that many are really going to want to eat there until the construction just outside the windows is done, certainly the patio won't work until Vita 2 is finished.

Back