Toronto Ocean Club | 131.36m | 39s | Beaverhall | P + S / IBI

OMG it's another eyesoar!
sUyWLh4.jpg

7n1kt75.jpg

d08DJNn.jpg

tWT3WuD.jpg

ajiV7oq.jpg

For committing such aesthetic crimes against this dreamer, I command future developers to use S+P in this suburban ghetto.

For committing such aesthetic crimes against this dreamer, I command future developers to use S+P in this suburban ghetto.

HURR HERP DERP HURRR

Yeah, "suburban ghetto", but probably you can't afford the smallest unit there.

Keep on trollin' UD

HURR HERP DERP HURRR

Yeah, "suburban ghetto", but probably you can't afford the smallest unit there.

Keep on trollin' UD

agreed. I lIve here and quite like it. Of course living in a constriction area has its drawbacks, but with spring around the corner, I'm loving it more by the minute.

My unit in particular was pretty well done from the get-go with just a handful of deficiencies Which they have come back to complete within the first 2 months.

I wonder how restricted the view will be on the east side of the bldg as I see the monarch development is very very close... (I'm on the west side)

I personally think it's a bad name change - but at least it's not changed to The Marginal Boulevard.

Which will be followed closely by Mediocre Street and Passable Avenue I suppose. What a strange name choice!

Development in very few places aren't subject to value engineering. One thing that differs is the amount of readily available information here early in the process.

'The Marginal Boulevard' is an odd name to be sure, but if you read the background file, you'll see what the precedent is.

Meanwhile, it won't be the only odd name for a street in this city. Avenue Road anyone?

Back