478     0 
News   Jul 23, 2024
 541     1 
News   Jul 23, 2024
 2.5K     3 

Toronto non-mall retail (Odds & Ends)

• Thread starter marksimpson7843
  • Start date
Not sure if this has been posted yet but '7 For All Mankind' is opening in August in Yorkdale, and Papyrus is opening two stores downtown by the fall. I haven't posted in so long I may have already posted this info.

7 for all mankind is going to go next to the existing apple in the bikini village space and apple is going to relocate into the new expansion area at almost triple the size

Wilfred, previously only available at Aritzia stores in Canada and the U.S., is opening their first standalone at Eaton Centre. Also, I guess this has been posted somewhere else but Burberry is opening a large boutique at The Bay on Queen. This would make it their third boutique in the GTA.

Looks like another IKEA pop-up showcase is setting up in the former M5V sales centre at King & John.

Long time Yonge/College candy store 'Tutti Frutti' is closing.

No! Not Tornto's only candy store/foreign exchange dealer!
I always wondered how the pairing of those two businesses in that one space came to be.

Has anyone heard anything about what boutiques might be opening up at Trump or the Four Seasons? I would imagine something jewelry related would make sense.

The Four Seasons does want a top notch jewelry store. Don't know if they've got one signed yet.

This is actually a great spot for Vuitton. I assume they will occupy the extension facing the church and if so, they could have a very impressive window display facing west. They also have this whole section of Bloor to themselves without being surrounded by other high-enders like where they are now.

vuittonhoarding.jpg

Last edited:
Has anyone heard anything about what boutiques might be opening up at Trump or the Four Seasons? I would imagine something jewelry related would make sense.

Trump doesn't seem to have a lot of retail space--the footprint is so small and the ground floor is half occupied by the parking ramp. If they do get any boutiques, I'm guessing they'll be small.

You might take your question over to the construction forum--there's a guy who's working on the project posting there, and he might know.

The Loblaws at Queen's Quay & Jarvis is now open 24/7. I guess the late night tokers at Sugar Beach now have somewhere to go for their 3am munchies. YEAH!

That makes it 4 24 hour grocery stores in the St. Lawrence area. (Sobey's, Metro, Rabba & Loblaws)

Last edited:

Back