Toronto Murano | ?m | 45s | Lanterra | a—A

Hopefully we'll start seeing more brick. All these glass buildings look the same.

I count only five glass buildings in this picture. A few years ago there were zero.

mississauga1396.jpg

Plans have been changed for seven retail units on Bay (up from five), although there still don't appear to be seven doors off of Bay Street to access any retail...

Plans have been changed for seven retail units on Bay (up from five), although there still don't appear to be seven doors off of Bay Street to access any retail...

Perhaps they are planning a small indoor retail. I'm only speculating, but if there are seven retail units and only two main entrances, one on Grosvenor and the other on Grenville, and those doors on G&G are both going to be nice entrances in the glass, I think this is the only logical explanation (there is a door on Bay St. but it appears to be a fire exit door).

Hopefully we'll start seeing more brick. All these glass buildings look the same.

i love glass buildings. more more more! :D

i personally love the brightness and the illusion/feeling of interior being bigger, especially when units are sold at a smaller square footage now. Feels more modern. Bricks feels too Victorian for me. Wish my unit was floor to ceiling windows throughout, without any pillars/walls obstructing my view.

Back