Toronto Murano | ?m | 45s | Lanterra | a—A

Is the North Tower fully occupied yet?

No. A rough guess judging by window coverings & lights on at night it seems to be about 1/3rd occupied to about the half way point of the building.
No one in the south tower yet :D

17 April 2009 photo update

Shot of north tower from Yonge St:

dsc00596pyb.jpg

Here are some photos of Murano taken on Friday from Yonge Street:

img43881.jpg

img43921.jpg

Here are some photos taken from the parking garage next to Casa (I have some Casa pics to upload later):

img44161.jpg

img44181.jpg

This is a great building...

someone just got a steal on a 1 bedroom too....

1 bed + parking + locker for $240K on assignment...was on the market for a few hours. LOL

Murano south topped out

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

Got a chance to take a look inside the North Tower...the entrance is beautiful, the hallways, eventhough they're unfinished are really nice...not too fond of the workmanship inside, but it might have just been that unit.

I had my PDI last week, and came out with a 40 item list that needed rework. Of the 40, I say 10 are major (missing fridge & stove, floor not level, crack on the walls of the bedroom). Looks like they did a rush job with my unit.

Folks, where are your cameras!

I had my PDI last week, and came out with a 40 item list that needed rework. Of the 40, I say 10 are major (missing fridge & stove, floor not level, crack on the walls of the bedroom). Looks like they did a rush job with my unit.
Ya, some of the workmanship was pretty bad.... I was surprised.

Back