Toronto Murano | ?m | 45s | Lanterra | a—A

Why did the crane get jacked? Did Murano get another variance? At my last count they were around 43-44 floors, leaving one to go. Seems odd.

Thanks for the photo dreamer!

Why did the crane get jacked? Did Murano get another variance? At my last count they were around 43-44 floors, leaving one to go. Seems odd.

Well if the crane was too low, it might not be able to lift up the HVAC unit?

Speaking of retail on Murano, besides doors, I am concerned of the signage (i.e. cheap pizza pizza / convenience store signs) that will make the place look.....tacky.

Last night I noticed a number of lights on in Murano's north tower. Are occupants already starting to move in? Anyone know anything about this?

Today, from University and College. (Click on thumbnail and then click the image for a full view)

I'm really bad at determining heights but when I compare it to the north tower, It looks like they are working on the 41st floor (south tower).

I noticed today that you can still see the graffiti woman's head behind the "tree glass"...

Feb. 28th
n1316156804_288725_7584991.jpg

Today, March 4

Back