Mississauga Mississauga Transitway | ?m | ?s | Metrolinx | IBI Group

Agreed. The primary rationale for the transitway is quicker travel for miway buses and GO buses. It's mean to be a part of larger regional bus network. LRT makes no sense in the section between CCTT and Renforth.

Agreed. The primary rationale for the transitway is quicker travel for miway buses and GO buses. It's mean to be a part of larger regional bus network. LRT makes no sense in the section between CCTT and Renforth.

But with the system I posted you could have both buses and the automated BRT train running at the same time.

They are totally long enough

Look at the length in this picture

38473293301_e8875a1596_b.jpg

That could totally fit the vehicle I was suggesting

4107101E00000578-4565992-image-a-68_1496404367162.jpg

Plus, they are modular, you can add or take away as many sections as you need.
You're probably right. However, don't get overly optimistic because you're looking at Dixie Station, one of the longer stations on the transitway built to accommodate GO buses.

Last edited:
You're looking at Dixie Station, one of the longer stations on the transitway built to accommodate GO buses. As I said, most stations on the line can only accommodate bi-articulated buses at most.
Sorry, but "ALL" Stations can hold no less than 2 LRT's. Sq One is the exception. Don't believe us, walk/measure each platforms and you will see they can. Other than Renforth, I have walked each station platform.

As for automated Buses, not a proven technology yet, but most of all only where it doesn't snow. Got to keep the rubber companies in buses.

Sorry, but "ALL" Stations can hold no less than 2 LRT's. Sq One is the exception.
Okay, fair enough. I guess you're right. How long are one of the LRVs you talk about? 30m, 48m?
Don't believe us, walk/measure each platforms and you will see they can.
I will take a closer look next time I use the transitway. My opinion was based on my previous experiences of using the stations.

Last edited:
It’s likely that they’ll have their own drones with much better photographic capabilities.
That is true.

Know the photographer if he still there and the equipment he brings to the sites are things none of use could afford or really have the need for it in the first place. Most likely ML will bring in an outside company to do the drone shots who specialize in them in the first place.

Jasonzed has gotten shot that none of us could get, since some sites are near impossible to get a shot at ground level. I use Block 9 as an example. Getting shots at grade while it still in the hole can only be taken from 2 location on the ground and doesn't come close to tell the whole story what taking place in the first place.

Back