Toronto Massey Tower Condos | 206.95m | 60s | MOD Developments | Hariri Pontarini

Work being done on 205 Yonge St?

Today I walked past 205 Yonge St (that beautiful old building which has been neglected for years) and saw work being done on it.
Any clue what is going on?

I can easily imagine it being converted into something attractive and interesting.

Attachments

• 205Yonge.jpg
    205Yonge.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 302
Today I walked past 205 Yonge St (that beautiful old building which has been neglected for years) and saw work being done on it.
Any clue what is going on?

I can easily imagine it being converted into something attractive and interesting.

Scroll down through the threads and you'll find one regarding 205 and its cousin at 199, including speculation (still not confirmed) that a developer wants to put condos on the site.

Scroll down through the threads and you'll find one regarding 205 and its cousin at 199, including speculation (still not confirmed) that a developer wants to put condos on the site.

...and apparently you're reading it right now--the post I was responding to has been moved to the original thread.

...and apparently you're reading it right now--the post I was responding to has been moved to the original thread.

Thanks!
I remember there was such a post and wanted to updated but somehow was not able to locate this post.

I saw that earlier today and just figured they're power-washing off the years of caked-up bird poop that had accumulated on the building.

hmm..don't like the name.....looks like we are getting pretty close to an official announcement though...

100 Storeys???? or something near that range?.. this could get interesting... REALLY interesting. (but crazy considering this lot isn't big from Yonge street.

And lol to Synergy!! funny name, and couldn't help but think of this:

[video]http://youtu.be/NisCkxU544c?t=28s[/video]

http://youtu.be/NisCkxU544c?t=28s

The developer being from the UAE would be consistent with the prominent gold colour and palm tree-like flourish in the logo.

i agree! and considering he is from the UAE, something big is coming here, and 100 storeys doesn't seem like a stretch of the imagination from a person that's from Dubai (yes. dubai is a country in the skyscraper world)...

He's coming down here.... LIKE A BOSS!

Back