Mississauga M3 at M City | 260.29m | 77s | Rogers Real Estate | Arcadis

I have see cement trucks use the ramps for the other 3 towers, but looks like M4 is steeper. Haven't follow M4 as it out of sight for me and have taken a step back for shooting. It's not the first time buckets have been used to pour something in a hole like this. Be year end before that hole is fully dug

Come mid 2025, this will be the 2nd tallest building in Mississauga until something comes along that will top it and M3

I think it will be the 3rd tallest. M4 is only 216m while the tallest Exchange tower will be 232m.

I think it will be the 3rd tallest. M4 is only 216m while the tallest Exchange tower will be 232m.
You are correct as M4 is supposed to be 67 while exchange is 72 and I was looking at 77in the title when it was for M3. I always use the full tower floor count regardless if there is mechanical floors for the tower. If the mechanical is in the roof, don't count it

It will be interesting what may surface to change the ranking of tall towers once M3 becomes the tallest next year follow by the Exchange.

You are correct as M4 is supposed to be 67 while exchange is 72 and I was looking at 77in the title when it was for M3. I always use the full tower floor count regardless if there is mechanical floors for the tower. If the mechanical is in the roof, don't count it

It will be interesting what may surface to change the ranking of tall towers once M3 becomes the tallest next year follow by the Exchange.

Once interest rates come down enough, I wouldn’t be surprised if Oxford’s SQ1 District or Exchange South try to outdo M3.

Once interest rates come down enough, I wouldn’t be surprised if Oxford’s SQ1 District or Exchange South try to outdo M3.
Sq 1 district has the best change seeing taller ones if they revise their current thinking and reinvent the mall.

Going to be hard to get anything over 50 outside the core with the current thinking of council as well NIMBY folks.

Sq 1 district has the best change seeing taller ones if they revise their current thinking and reinvent the mall.

Going to be hard to get anything over 50 outside the core with the current thinking of council as well NIMBY folks.
Doug will just MZO everything between the 403 and Dundas ;).

For Sq One, and other mall intensification projects out there, I wonder why they don't consider building more of a stacked mall like the Eaton Centre. It could be spread over a few blocks with underground and elevated connections. Certainly the footprint of the mall could be compressed and made more grid-oriented to maximize the developable land.

This would honestly not surprise me....especially since MZOs have been given for properties that haven't even submitted a development application (the two Kaneff-owned properties along Hurontario)! With that precedent established, developers would be remiss if they didn't reach out to Doug to try and get their own MZO for their respective projects. The City hasn't done themselves any favours by being so restrictive about building heights in areas that are well-supported by public transit, so I expect this will be a tool that more developers will ask for, in the name of helping the province achieve its goal of building more housing.

For Sq One, and other mall intensification projects out there, I wonder why they don't consider building more of a stacked mall like the Eaton Centre. It could be spread over a few blocks with underground and elevated connections. Certainly the footprint of the mall could be compressed and made more grid-oriented to maximize the developable land.
So I should buy my neighbours house for no other reason than land assembly.

1.png
2.png

Back