Toronto London On The Esplanade Condos | 102.1m | 33s | Cityzen | Burka

I recall hearing a bar/restaurant of some sort, with a sidewalk patio in keeping with that stretch of The Esplanade.

I recall hearing a bar/restaurant of some sort, with a sidewalk patio in keeping with that stretch of The Esplanade.

I notice that the corner has a very high ceiling and they appear to be keeping that area really open. Just a single post in the very corner. Probably lots of glass eventually.
Whatever does go in there should be really nice because it looks like it is going to be a high rent spot.

Attachments

• london8.07.08 010.jpg
    london8.07.08 010.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 270
photo is a little bit dated - taken June 28, posted by votreceinture on flickr..nice colours on this one....

2704099648_017532e20e_o.jpg

That picture really shows how effective tree plantings/canopies can be along downtown streets. Would love to see more of this along streets such as Bay, Spadina, Jarvis, etc.

Great pics. This project is coming together so nicely. I love the blue/green glass next to the red brick.

Yeah, I'm really liking this one too. I love how they're mixing it up with the concrete, glass and brick of varying colours... breaks up the monotony.

Yes, this one is realy coming together nicely! Better than I expected I think. This is one of the condos from way back when before the designs really started to change.

Also, after seeing this pic:
lon1.jpg

I realized that if that tree on top of the Novotel was repeated all along the top edges like that one of the building, it would look really awesome!

Back