Toronto Living Shangri-La Toronto | 214.57m | 66s | Westbank | James Cheng

from today
20110716105.jpg

20110716107.jpg

20110716111.jpg

Hahaha, i had to go find this thread half way down the 2nd page, shows how out of control development is being planned/proposed-built here in Toronto..WOW
Anyways, enjoy the view of Shangri-La from Front and Spadina while you can...wont be long before something pops up at that corner.

July252011048.jpg

Also you can catch the cranes of Fly Condos and 300 Front.
July252011049.jpg

what floor is this bad boy at? judging by the renderingss looks like maybe only 11/12 floors to go looks soo good roght now.. it just gets better and better with time. i see they poured the first floor of that square look out box thing. its flat along the side there in the middle. not angled like the rest.

what floor is this bad boy at? judging by the renderingss looks like maybe only 11/12 floors to go looks soo good roght now.. it just gets better and better with time. i see they poured the first floor of that square look out box thing. its flat along the side there in the middle. not angled like the rest.

i'm actually not sure... i still feel like this one has a big chunk left to go... strangely enough, this is one of the projects where i don't even keep track of floors, my personal guess is another 20 stories to go,
i just wanna see this thing on the skyline!!!

Hahaha, i had to go find this thread half way down the 2nd page, shows how out of control development is being planned/proposed-built here in Toronto..WOW
Anyways, enjoy the view of Shangri-La from Front and Spadina while you can...wont be long before something pops up at that corner.

July252011048.jpg

Also you can catch the cranes of Fly Condos and 300 Front.
July252011049.jpg

indeed. toronto's boom shows what happens when elect a leader who knows how NOT to waste taxpayer dollars and not interfere with private enterprise (which creates all the jobs)

Back