Toronto Living Shangri-La Toronto | 214.57m | 66s | Westbank | James Cheng

Beautiful shot. Once the train shed is complete views from above will be so much nicer.

I understand it's your personal opinion... To me shangri-la is one of I not the best high rise under construction..... I can understand four seasons which is literally just a box and over-rated (still love the height).... But I have to say NOOOOOOO ..... Shangri- la is awesome

on the left

is that a crane coming out of union station?? replacing the roof perhaps? also where was this picture taken from?

I wish everyone would just ignore that that snarky cat. It never posts a pertinent opinion of its own, nor does it contribute to the threads in any way. Every one of its posts are only nasty remarks about the people who posted something. That brand of snide, cheap-shot, armchair-critic is almost the lowest form of Internet Troll... Almost.

Anyway...

...The crane in that photo is indeed for the refurbishment of the Union Station train shed and the picture was taken from the roof of 18 York. Tomms is known for accessing under construction buildings at night and capturing amazing views.

I wish everyone would just ignore that that snarky cat. It never posts a pertinent opinion of its own, nor does it contribute to the threads in any way. Every one of its posts are only nasty remarks about the people who posted something. That brand of snide, cheap-shot, armchair-critic is almost the lowest form of Internet Troll... Almost.

Anyway...

...The crane in that photo is indeed for the refurbishment of the Union Station train shed and the picture was taken from the roof of 18 York. Tomms is known for accessing under construction buildings at night and capturing amazing views.

Thanks Traynor. Great info as always.

No, the lowest form is lolwut, who posts short useless statements such as "this is an outrage", "this is the worst project this city has seen", "are we there yet" or "this is a great site for a [insert number over 1500] footer".

Last edited:

Back