Toronto Living Shangri-La Toronto | 214.57m | 66s | Westbank | James Cheng

Excellent rendering indeed, with the exception of sapphire, i think pretty much everything will be built in some shape or form. Ritz, RBC, and Shangri-La will do wonders stretching the skyline westwards, and the added density from BA/Trump is certainly welcomed. Overall, these are good times for us Torontonians. :hat

wow amazing. What is the cluster of 4 similar towers near Bay/College? Not Murano is it? Or they are too far north for Murano.

Great job!

urbanboyto:

Actually it's south of Wellesley - Murano 1/2 and Burano.

AoD

Fantasic! Really highlights the upcoming peaks and expansions in the skyline.

Wow, the impact of this thing will be greater than I imagined. Looks great.

Ginger: fixed

shangview.jpg

Great future shot, but I think the placement of RBC/Ritz is slightly off. From that perspective the East side of RBC would line up with the East side of Simcoe Place, and Ritz would appear right beside it (remember, they're being built on the same parking lot)

Great future shot, but I think the placement of RBC/Ritz is slightly off. From that perspective the East side of RBC would line up with the East side of Simcoe Place, and Ritz would appear right beside it (remember, they're being built on the same parking lot)

And the CN Tower somehow moved to Metro Hall

So while we are at this, can we move the CN Tower to the Toronto Island please? thanks

Back