Toronto L-Tower | 204.82m | 58s | Cityzen | Daniel Libeskind

nice
DSCF8493-2.jpg

DSCF8492-2.jpg

View from Moss Park. Photo taken by St-Even on Flickr:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/st-even/8327676111/

Downtown B&W by St-Even, on Flickr

I know it's off topic, but it really shows that lost potential of the original Trump in the cluster. With 15 more floors it would have looked fine. It also shows the mechanical and weird almost facade nature of the antenna. Without the antenna I could almost live with the mechanical.

Anyway, the picture and L tower are both brilliant. This is one of my favourite views of downtown, which will only get denser and more awesome.

some really impressive perspectives with the last few shots! I guess the tip of the building will be concrete after all, the penthouse owners of the two-storey areas are really lucky. one helluva view

Great pic SkyJacked! L Tower owners are going to enjoy a fantastic view!

On a side note it looks like more of the Union shed has been dismantled. Perhaps we'll see more columns going up!

Great pic SkyJacked! As a buyer in this building, and with a unit facing west, I have really enjoyed and appreciated all your pics and updates. Keep them coming! (Same to you Udo and SomeMidtowner and everyone else!)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think L Tower looks better when it's overcast.

Winter lighting is pretty unfair as it's relatively low and lacks the colour of summer I find. I'm excited for a blue sky and puffy cloud day in the summer, hoping for some great reflections!

Back