Toronto L-Tower | 204.82m | 58s | Cityzen | Daniel Libeskind

Yeah Jeremy Clarkson doesn't reflect Britain as a whole but he provides a good cultural bearing. imo Jeremy Clarkson should focus less on cars more on super talls

5963038976_a8c1a84a1d_b.jpg

May I ask what is going to be in the toe .. a swimming pool? If so, that would be nice

with all the new condos in the area i am sure that they would have had no problem renting out the retail on the TOE.... They should have figured that out instead of cutting it out..

Just moved into a new place. Can't see the tower (yet). But for now I can get a picture of the weird aluminum box thing. Couldn't they have tried to integrate it with the existing architecture better?

5970160074_0361b93dcd_b.jpg

That took me a second to figure out the building directly behind the crane. 18 Yonge and Pinnacle I read as a single tower from that POV, and it completely tripped me up.

Great view tho. L should really show off well from your place.

That took me a second to figure out the building directly behind the crane. 18 Yonge and Pinnacle I read as a single tower from that POV, and it completely tripped me up.

Great view tho. L should really show off well from your place.

Indeed, keep us updated with photos Silence&Motion!

Is this how it is going to look like?

Copying, cutting and pasting pictures of Backstage and L Tower models into the real view from London on the Esplanade. The perspective isn't perfect, neither are my Photoshop skills, but this is how I imagine the skyline might look like two three years from now.

5972091556_969e101071_b.jpg

Last edited:
holy cow! that is an insane render! ^^^, it almost looks like CG animation or something!.. still trying to figure out how you put it together so nicely...

Back