Hamilton King William Urban Rentals | 97.56m | 30s | LIUNA | Graziani + Corazza

Seems they may have filled this faster than expected, or they're just being.... Uh, particular with the information they share. Was speaking to someone who lives here and they said they were told there were only a few units left by the time they signed their lease. That being said, the southernmost tower definitely wasn't included in that number, and the top two floors of the north building aren't being rented out at the moment, as they seem to be holding onto them to rent higher value later.
Not sure how it would make sense to hold back two floors when there is an empty tower right beside it, and no guarantee that they can fetch appreciably higher prices any time soon.

Not sure how it would make sense to hold back two floors when there is an empty tower right beside it, and no guarantee that they can fetch appreciably higher prices any time soon.
I don't know, I'm not a developer with seemingly unlimited money to build giant towers, so sometimes I don't question things.

Only the tower I am in which is tower A has residents living in it but yes it's getting pretty full, I think my floor may be fully rented now it's been a nonstop stream of people moving in and the parking garage looks to be about about 30% full not everyone here has cars.. Tower B is still untouched it's a ghost tower lol

A few recent observations the peace and quiet we enjoyed for nearly 3 weeks is now gone. There are some pigs living here already which is very disappointing. Some people don't take pride in their brand new home and let their dog or dogs dig up the flower beds on the rooftop garden and leave the dirt all over the deck and think that's perfectly okay apparently!? Someone keeps spilling shit and staining the carpets in the main lobby hallway as soon as the carpet is cleaned it's like it happens again??? Some family group or groups who has used the shared BBQ's has repeatedly left their garbage all over the deck as if we have bussers here to clean up after them??? Pool closes at 9pm but somehow two couples got into the pool last night drinking alcohol while in the pool and were loud as fuck until after 11pm on a Wednesday night??? Someone has already messed up the pool table. I'm sensing a lot of entitlement here all of a sudden and complete disregard for their brand new building and those around them. :confused:

Only the tower I am in which is tower A has residents living in it but yes it's getting pretty full, I think my floor may be fully rented now it's been a nonstop stream of people moving in and the parking garage looks to be about about 30% full not everyone here has cars.. Tower B is still untouched it's a ghost tower lol

A few recent observations the peace and quiet we enjoyed for nearly 3 weeks is now gone. There are some pigs living here already which is very disappointing. Some people don't take pride in their brand new home and let their dog or dogs dig up the flower beds on the rooftop garden and leave the dirt all over the deck and think that's perfectly okay apparently!? Someone keeps spilling shit and staining the carpets in the main lobby hallway as soon as the carpet is cleaned it's like it happens again??? Some family group or groups who has used the shared BBQ's has repeatedly left their garbage all over the deck as if we have bussers here to clean up after them??? Pool closes at 9pm but somehow two couples got into the pool last night drinking alcohol while in the pool and were loud as fuck until after 11pm on a Wednesday night??? Someone has already messed up the pool table. I'm sensing a lot of entitlement here all of a sudden and complete disregard for their brand new building and those around them. :confused:
I'm not too surprised for some reason. Lately i've found the general attitude of people in this country has seriously declined. Not sure what it is, but it seems like there was a shift after covid.

I'm not too surprised for some reason. Lately i've found the general attitude of people in this country has seriously declined. Not sure what it is, but it seems like there was a shift after covid.
I think everyone being away from society for like literally 24 months turned people into anti-social idiots. Like people have a massive disregard for other people lately. It's really gross to see.

Many are still awesome and caring people, but the few that aren't are really ruining it and they have zero shame.

Saw this on Threads:

IMG_7678.png

IMG_7679.png
IMG_7680.png
IMG_7681.png

Back