Toronto Infinity Condos | ?m | 35s | Conservatory Group | Richmond Architects

August 28th:

yAlcw.jpg

RQfNU.jpg

Sure, if you like blahhhh.

The Conservatively Group couldn't even bother to select a new design from the Generic Architecture catalogue.

Sure, if you like blahhhh.

The Conservatively Group couldn't even bother to select a new design from the Generic Architecture catalogue.

LOL, the Generic Architecture catalogue here in Toronto would have had it as just another glass box, so this is OK and much better than a lot of the crap going up around town
Actually i cant think of a better development that would compliment the Ice Towers than this

Last edited:
LOL, the Generic Architecture catalogue here in Toronto would have had it as just another glass box, so this is OK and much better than a lot of the crap going up around town
Actually i cant think of a better development that would compliment the Ice Towers than this

To each there own. While I don't mind Ice, it's unfortunate that the immediate neighbours all have a similar tone of glass colour. The Conservatively Group's effort (if you can call it that) is dated, as it was dated when the first phase was built.

So it looks the same as phase1/2 but you pay for what you get.

Sure... it's dated, but it's otherwise a prime area considering $550+/sqft - so they save some $ and pass it on to those who want to live in the area and not an exquisite building... and so, you pay less - which I'm sure they paid less for having the exact copy.

Stitched

Stitched together from images taken at the Waterclub last Sunday. Sorry I obviously missed a few spots.

Click on image (twice) to enjoy it at full resolution.

I walked by the other day and I can honestly say I didn't mind them so much anymore. All the development surrounding them has now resulted in Infinity becoming decent infill. They no longer stick out like a sore thumb. And the best street facing retail layout in the area.

I've heard that claim oft-repeated quite a few times on this thread. What is so great about the retail setup? The stores themselves certainly aren't anything great, and the overall terrible design of this project is especially felt at grade. Store fronts on Simcoe are set back 6 feet behind hulking, precast covered pillars. And it looks like they're replicating the same mistake with the newest phases. Terrible pedestrian experience.

If having a protected sidewalk is so damn important (it's not) make it an awning. This should be a steadfast rule in the planning department for any new development.

Last edited:
480 Uni isnt getting reclad. It is getting new windows. Other than that, loving all the added density to this area. The architecture leaves a lot to be desired but it is getting better IMO

Back