Toronto INDX Condos | 178.6m | 54s | Lifetime | P + S / IBI

This project was sold on the premise there would be direct PATH access (all the marketing paperwork and maps had it indicated). I'm pretty sure there will be or this could become another Emerald City lawsuit.

The standard PATH map itself indicates dotted line means "future path". In other words, the City wants a path connection there (west from Sheraton, north from Hilton to Four Seasons Centre), but the money and/or agreement of landowners is not yet in place.

Its not just the agreement of landholders that's necessary - you also need agreements from everyone with pipes and wires under the sidewalks and streets, all of the landowners and building owners for the properties being connected, and all of their mortgage lenders, bond holders and anyone else with an interest in the properties. It's a big negotiation.

And then someone has to pay for it. That new PATH tunnel under Front and York Street has been unbelievably expensive.

Can we get some updated photos (focus on the glass please :) ). Where's my friend Jasonoid when I need him.

Took these on my walk to work this morning. I noticed they are trying out different stone options, a couple of which are a very blue marble. Not what I was expecting here. But it\'s quite bold so that\'s ok with me.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    525.6 KB · Views: 828
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    397.3 KB · Views: 821
Took these on my walk to work this morning. I noticed they are trying out different stone options, a couple of which are a very blue marble. Not what I was expecting here. But it\'s quite bold so that\'s ok with me.

sorry, but aren't these just blue plastic protective wraps?

Maybe I'm wrong. If you guys in the industry recognize the covering. But looks like marble.

I'm not saying you're wrong. Just saying that the photo makes it look like that. I find it odd that they would put nitto tape on the exterior (it is usually put on interior side of mullions to protect from damages by other trades) and then on only just two units. It could very well have been a cladding mock-up for the architect.

Back