Attachments

• 6453_1134001544559_1062910453_30404061_4017477_n.jpg
    6453_1134001544559_1062910453_30404061_4017477_n.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 357
Views from the 9th floor.

Condoview.jpg

east view..sweet!!!

iloftswestview.jpg

west view..even sweeter since no condos is going to be blocking the owners on the west side..all Townhouses.....looking at the skyline of the west is really nice and if you look about to the SW you see the lake.This is on the lower floors image if your at the 28th floor!..Photos from facebook member.You also know whats great you see those trees they are staying since I heard that the nimby crowd does not want the area be concrete jungle so a percentage must be greenspace.

Camrost have plans drawn up for either townhomes or another condo on the west side. It could go either way, but will probably be a few years before we know..

Camrost have plans drawn up for either townhomes or another condo on the west side. It could go either way, but will probably be a few years before we know..

no sir,for sure townhouses since the area density wont allow it,if its a condo project its going to a low floor one.Look a NXT they got the condo towers because the majority of the location is lux townhouses,thats the only way they could have got the approval from local citizen groups.I know one iLoft buyer was at the meetings for Mystic Point called by local citizen groups opposing condo development in 2004 for the area and they fought tooth and nail for what they have now,the nimby taxpayers groups in this area are vicious.

Do you think the south east or east views from iloft will be blocked from viewing the toronto skyline, due to South Beach? Or is it California's view that will be blocked by South Beach from also viewing the Toronto skyline...anybody know any info?

Do you think the south east or east views from iloft will be blocked from viewing the toronto skyline, due to South Beach? Or is it California's view that will be blocked by South Beach from also viewing the Toronto skyline...anybody know any info?

You're not guaranteed an unobstructed view for either, as time goes on and more condos are built along the shoreline your view may get blocked.

no sir,for sure townhouses since the area density wont allow it,if its a condo project its going to a low floor one.Look a NXT they got the condo towers because the majority of the location is lux townhouses,thats the only way they could have got the approval from local citizen groups.I know one iLoft buyer was at the meetings for Mystic Point called by local citizen groups opposing condo development in 2004 for the area and they fought tooth and nail for what they have now,the nimby taxpayers groups in this area are vicious.

You're probably right, I just saying don't make any assumptions.. things can and often do change..

Condoview.jpg

east view..sweet!!!

iloftswestview.jpg

west view..even sweeter since no condos is going to be blocking the owners on the west side..all Townhouses.....looking at the skyline of the west is really nice and if you look about to the SW you see the lake.This is on the lower floors image if your at the 28th floor!..Photos from facebook member.You also know whats great you see those trees they are staying since I heard that the nimby crowd does not want the area be concrete jungle so a percentage must be greenspace.
Great pics, how did you manage to get up there? :)

I think South Beach will cover part of the skyline. It really depends on where they build the tower. If it's right where the sales office is, then it might even obstruct the view of the CN tower. If it sits back on the property, away from Parklawn, then it shouldn't obstruct too much.
I'm really hoping that it doesn't obstruct too much either, since I bought an east facing unit. But as another member mentioned, as they develop the other properties along Marine Parkway or whatever that street is called, I think most of the view will be gone :(

This condo really looks small doesnt it?...I took a tour of the site with a worker there and from all sides its looks like a very slim condo,the interior is very large but from a profile it does look tiny compared to the downtown condos.From what I was told the medium age of the buyers was 25-40 which is means we have a more mature crowd..less chance of party hardy owners.The photos wasnt taken by me it was from a Facebook member.He really like what he seen from the mechanical designs to the materials they were using.They definitely didnt cut corners with this condo.

From what I was told the medium age of the buyers was 25-40 which is means we have a more mature crowd..

So by the time it's built, we'll have a medium age of 29 - 44 for the owners :)

He really like what he seen from the mechanical designs to the materials they were using.They definitely didnt cut corners with this condo.

I mean no dis-respect, but didn't cut corners on what, concrete and steel that is structurally required?
Let's see what the fixtures and finishes are like first..

Believe me, I'm just as keen and excited to move in as you are, but no matter who is making a building, all they are really care about is money..

This condo really looks small doesnt it?...I took a tour of the site with a worker there and from all sides its looks like a very slim condo,the interior is very large but from a profile it does look tiny compared to the downtown condos.From what I was told the medium age of the buyers was 25-40 which is means we have a more mature crowd..less chance of party hardy owners.The photos wasnt taken by me it was from a Facebook member.He really like what he seen from the mechanical designs to the materials they were using.They definitely didnt cut corners with this condo.

Yes, the condo's profile looks very slim. I assume that has to do with the loft designs; if the condo had "traditional" dimensions, then the units would be very large with the second floor.

I'm glad to hear that there is a more mature crowd living in the building. It should make for a better community living environment. I've lived in condos for 25+ years and from experience the better the group of people living in the building, makes it easier to maintain the common areas and keep the value of the building up and maintenance fees down.

I'm even gladder (is that even a word? lol) that the building is being built well; I had a worry that they would cut corners in order to catch up with the delays. At least the long wait will be worth it.

So by the time it's built, we'll have a medium age of 29 - 44 for the owners :)

I mean no dis-respect, but didn't cut corners on what, concrete and steel that is structurally required?
Let's see what the fixtures and finishes are like first..

Believe me, I'm just as keen and excited to move in as you are, but no matter who is making a building, all they are really care about is money..

hahah no the air conditioning units,the piping,the wiring,there is different grades of materials in every project,most low end projects..cough cough City Place use cheap but approved materials.The person who took the photos knows about about construction,how do you think he got in and took those photos,he knows someone that is part of the building of ilofts.

You're probably right, I just saying don't make any assumptions.. things can and often do change..

You are talking about that big pile of dirt west of ilofts and south of the sky lofts(old mcguiness distillery conversion) right?

I just bought a place at the sky lofts south facing penthouse and I was nervous that a condo will block my view of the lake in a couple of years, so when I saw this post about the townhouses I was ecstatic! I've been searching the web for any info on this but found none other than this post.

Anyone come across any articles about this? And who owns that land? Camrost Felcop?

Dont worry about right in front of your PH you have to worry about Lakeshore itself with expected 5 new condos on paper planned for the shorelines in Mystic Point..

Back