Toronto Hullmark Centre | 167.94m | 45s | Tridel | Kirkor Architects

Looks like Toronto 2 - Calgary 1 to me. Then Montreal 4 Bos.

I don't see any forests in the renders, I just see the trees in full bloom from the surrounding streets.

You can see numbers that are about two pixels in width and yet you can't see those enormous forests where there are no and won't be any trees? Radiance's driveway is now a forest, while the NW and SW corners - and part of the intersection, too! - have old growth renderwood forests.

Yeah, the trees are a bit too much, as is the complete absence of infrastructure, like traffic lights. What's going to happen to that small TTC building right on the corner of Yonge and Sheppard? It has been replaced by art in the renders.

12652_2_Hullmark%20-%20Aerial%20View%20-%201000pixels%20wide.jpg
If this is how it turns out in relation to the surrounding buildings, it's going to be very impressive.

WOW!

In that rendering ^^^^

Yonge/Eglington looks like the end of the skyline!... It all just blends in to the downtown core :)

I can't wait for Hullmark and Emerald Park to get built! (not to mention Gibson Square)... It's gonna add some really unique architecture and height to the already awesome skyline!!!

Spring @ Minto gardens look puny compared to these monsters!

The renders are fabulous and the glass looks SOOO nice (according to the renders)...

I LOVE the screens/billboards at the base of the tower!>... it looks really futuristic and welcoming!
:D

i don't know if anybody notices but it's common knowledge that the parking lot right across from this site should..and WILL BE gone after this project is finished....i just don't understand why they can't build parking lots UNDERGROUND...guess they don't realize how ugly they look in a developing intersection........

Gone? Is something planned or will it be become a dirt patch because, as much as I hate surface parking, an empty dirt patch is even worse.

There's no point in building underground parking if there isn't an immediate plan for something on top. The site should probably not have been allowed to be cleared though.

The staff of the Metro supermarket have been informed that January 28th will be their last day.

I guess the speculation is over. It's a go!

The Cheapening begins ...

appears that the curved video wall on Hullmark Centre have been eliminated ~

building_night2_680.jpg

building_day2_680.jpg

plaza_680.jpg

As compared with previous renderings ... :(
Here are the newest virtual reality renderings.

Hullmark Centre in the Evening

hullmark_night_wlogo_1000.jpg

Hullmark Centre's Grand Plaza

Yonge & Sheppard

hullmark_grand_plaza_1000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm dissapointed with the screen being removed... It really made the building feel more entertainment based and it looked really high tech!. That was what really made the building alive and now it's gone...

I guess you'll now know what the building is called from street level. Before you couldn't tell.

That space looks alot cheaper and emptier now.

I actually prefer the newer version a lot more,... video screens on facades is not architecture to start with and swirly patterned plazas will look dated really quickly!! good job on the clean up

Back