Toronto Gibson Square Condominiums | 137.46m | 42s | Menkes | Rafael + Bigauskas

Thanks for all the great shots. I love the way these buildings tower over the corner of Yonge and Park Home/Empress. And even though I also love the bold look of Hullmark, this location would be my preferred choice...maybe a unit in the South building facing south or west (would never buy at current asking, though). Looking forward to seeing the finished product.

Last edited:
I remember this one being a hole in the ground for a long time. Anyone know why it took so long to get above ground on this one?

I remember this one being a hole in the ground for a long time. Anyone know why it took so long to get above ground on this one?

I don't think it took a long time. In fact, considering this project started after Emerald and Hullmark, it's been super fast in construction

IMG_2378.jpg
IMG_2379.jpg

Taken today, October 8th, 2013.
Just finished the top floor. Ready to build the "ramp/hat,peak" on the top

Attachments

• IMG_2378.jpg
    IMG_2378.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 1,027
  • IMG_2379.jpg
    IMG_2379.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 1,022
Just saw a new sign at Gibson Square mentioning that "Aroma espresso bar" and the "3 brewers" will be some of its tenants. Great news for the neighborhood which desperately needs more of a night life.

Just saw a new sign at Gibson Square mentioning that "Aroma espresso bar" and the "3 brewers" will be some of its tenants. Great news for the neighborhood which desperately needs more of a night life.

Yes. Finally some decent tenants.

Agreed. I love "3 Brewers", even though they are a tad pricey (but what isn't around here)?

not a mod, but I'm guessing because its politically sensitive and they don't want a huge flaming war over isreal popping up in a thread about a north york highrise.

Back