Toronto Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Toronto | 203.9m | 52s | Lifetime | a—A

Nice updates :D

i noticed the glass on the west side has gotten really dirt/dusty... The whole site looks like a mess now! (not a bad thing), the sight of all those materials is quite awesome!

See what a difference 2 years makes:

March 25, 2008:
4510783637_5291685016_o.jpg

April 10, 2010:
4511425736_c497c896f6_b.jpg

Hey! Thats a really cool timeline comparison!I never knew that the towers over at Yonge/Bloor were so visible and unobstructed! I guess not any more :D!

*Cool how the towers in the background are like stepping stones!

Curtainwall looking great......pics by Jasonzed at SSC....

20100411019.jpg

20100411032.jpg

April 11 click for full size.
Some real meat going up with some nice moment connections. Looks like the the truss are been assemble on site as small pieces.

Love that first shot! ^^^

The look/feel of those towers clustering around Yonge/Bloor is an epic sight! FS might look a little puny from that angle... Yorkville actually is kinda far away.. I'm sure this angle will get photographed more once it rises...

Those pieces of steel sticking out in and around the cladding on the east side looks really cool! It'll be like little fins going up the tower! Just like in the render! cool :D

Urban Toronto has made friends with people associated with this project. We have access to a bunch of official shots from this project.

Check out the official feature here

One photo of many.
4Season1-paulcasselman.jpg

Four New Views of the New Four Seasons

The following shots were all taken from the balcony of DSM Leasing, kitty corner from the construction site at the NW corner of Bay and Scollard.

First, an overall view:

4Sballroompano.jpg

Taking a closer look at the future ballroom podium:

4Scloseuppano.jpg

Even closer; check out the floor made up of very thin trusses sitting one level below the massive trusses. Could that be temporary? Or if it is to be a floor like any other, why such different construction? UT will try to find out in coming days!

4Sballroomcloseuppano.jpg

Finally, a bit of a view through openings in the structure toward the courtyard on the south side.

4Sreallycloseup.jpg

Last edited:
Hey! Great job in capturing Four Seasons 42! The tower has grown substantially from the north side! This one rose faster than i could capture it! I can now see the outline for the main tower component that separates it from the podium! legit stuff UT! :D

Sorry if someone already asked this but is the old Four Seasons on Avenue Rd going to stay? Or are they going to get rid of it? I know one is a hotel and the other is a hotel/condo but is it still profitable to have two of the same brand of hotel in the same neighbourhood?

I looked for this question in the forum, but I couldn't find it.

Thanks

Back