Toronto Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Toronto | 203.9m | 52s | Lifetime | a—A

the drivers were just clearing the intersection as the ALL WALK sign came on.

The picture is deceiving as it is making it look as though they are blocking the intersection, when they weren't.

A "before" shot from this angle 5 years ago would show that nothing above 3 stories existed here.

5278301151_ff283451c2_z.jpg

that is a beautiful picture.. Yorkville is pure glitz and bling, with touches of Nordic (or True North?) perfection with the dusting of snow.

I Love it!

No..but seriously drivers in this city are literally retarded. Its a fact. American's drive better than Torontonians, know about rules like get out of the left lane after you have passed... Our drivers are really dumb, really really dumb, fo real.

Haha! I love how you say "literally retarded"!
Run and tell that!... Homeboy!

Btw. Nice pics guys! This towers looking huge! Especially when viewed just north of downtown.

love how dark manulife looks in that shot, will the four seasons top out above uptown? (from that angle of course) or be just below it

it will probably top out at Crystal Bluish height. so no, i don't think it'll top out as high as uptown from here :(

it will probably top out at Crystal Bluish height. so no, i don't think it'll top out as high as uptown from here :(

:) You don't think ?? The tower is more then half way complete - there's no way it'll even be close to uptown ... that'd likely require a 300+ m tower to say the least ... just from eyeballing it.

Back