Toronto Five St Joseph | 160.93m | 48s | Five St. Joseph | Hariri Pontarini

It's a less flamboyant cousin to that thing they've designed for Yonge and Bloor - banks of balconies that ripple outwards and back in again as they creep up the building.

New Condo Guide is out (April 10-24)....there is a partial rendering of Five on page 110.....as US mentioned, the "undulating ribbons of brushed metal" are vertical - looks pretty interesting.....

I find the current advertising campaign featuring a smoker a real turn-off. There are too many already along Church (aka Cancer) street. The last thing I would want is to have a bunch of smoking neighbours lured by this ad to buy a unit there!

I find the current advertising campaign featuring a smoker a real turn-off. There are too many already along Church (aka Cancer) street. The last thing I would want is to have a bunch of smoking neighbours lured by this ad to buy a unit there!

Hey, smokers need apartments too. Why not let them congregate in one building lest they be shunned by their neighbours?

Isn't that the ad campaign for Nicholas? I don't think signs are up for this building yet.

I'm not particularly fond of Five's exterior ~

source: http://newspaperads.theglobeandmail.com/ROP/ads.aspx?advid=1267059

Official Website: http://fivecondos.com/

Wow. Doesn't look at all like the models (wood block and transparent plastic) from Hariri Pontarini. But again, this is an artistic rendering that shows us almost nothing.

This project is insanely exciting. The inclusion of the historic spaces at the bottom (in a sensitive fashion), the model it sets for Yonge Street development downtown. The fact that it's a condo by Hariri Pontarini, which is a nice change.

45s? Can someone please tell me the density on this site? At this rate every property within 1/2 block of Yonge Street south of Bloor could be 40s+.

Back