Toronto Fashion House | ?m | 12s | Freed | Core Architects

fashionhouse_eblast_r1_c1.jpg

fashionhouse_eblast_r6_c1.jpg

I've heard that a bunch of units have already sold (more than 10%).

It looks like those layouts discussed above have now been removed. I imagine they probably were not supposed to be out to the public in the first place. Anybody get a look at them?

It looks like those layouts discussed above have now been removed. I imagine they probably were not supposed to be out to the public in the first place. Anybody get a look at them?

I just checked it...it's still there.
you sure it's not ur internet?

It's there...
Right at the top of the Fashion House page on the savethousandsoncondos.com site. (the link above)

It says download the Fashion house book 15.3 mb

Im looking at it right now

No download occurred for me.

the link in question is from a real estate agent's website....shouldn't this be in the real estate section? this is spam, and does not belong here...

The link is working intermittently. Didn't work for me the first time i clicked it but worked suddenly later in the day. Just keep trying it if you're interested.

I'd be interested in the floorplans too, but every time i try the link it's still broken.

Would it be possible for someone that did manage to get it to upload it to another file sharing site? If so that'd be really appreciated. Thanks!

The link is working intermittently. Didn't work for me the first time i clicked it but worked suddenly later in the day. Just keep trying it if you're interested.

Indeed, it's up and down, I was getting the same error message. I finally got it now (June 3, 10:30pm). Keep trying.

^With condo sales slowing down (Brad Lamb is quoted somewhere on UT (a T Star article?) saying condos take twice as long to sell as they did last year; so if Freed sold 25% of his other buildings to insiders/buddies of his before the agents and public got to buy in 2007, he's probably only gonna get 10% from his investors in 2008+. Another year to get to the magic 67% sold for construction financing, construction delays, 2 years minimum to build the place....gets you to EOY 2012.

Back