Toronto Emerald Park Condos | 128.92m | 40s | Bazis | Rosario Varacalli

looks like they're on the last hole on the eastern edge.

From the photo on the 27th. Did they dig any deeper? I can't tell

thanks again for the picture J.

UD2, yeah the pit got deeper and they continue to dig today. Though there isn't a line up of dump trucks like I used to see at Hullmark, they come every now and then.

July 6:

Today there was a line up of dump trucks. Excavation is speeding up.

DSC_0613.JPG

looks like they're two floors down in the middle. Amazing how quickly this thing can dig. At this speed they should be at the bottom sometime mid August. Although they still have a quite a number of soldier beams left. Surplus? or are there really stilll this many holes to drill. A question that I've always had with anchoring is that this project is supposed to go down 5 levels. The soldier beams, however, don't look anywhere near long enough to go down that far. Do they stack soldier beams?

I went to walk around the site today. It looks like they've spread some rought concrete at the north west entrance. It looks like pavement, but looks too rough and too thin to be of use. Anyone know what they're trying to do?

They might not (hit the bedrock). Our house is not far from this site and we drilled holes 60m deep (x6) for our geothermal system; no bedrock was encountered.

^^^

interesting house you got. Certainly a step in the right direction. Congradulations and good job.

now. How deep in North York do you usually have to dig to find bedrocks? and did Hullmark Centre hit anything?

anybody know?

from what i can tell in the construction cam of hullmark. It looks like they've either moved or used up all the soldier beams that were laid on the ground. Jvey80, if you're around. Would you beable to snap another shot for us?

thanks!!

I was in the area this morning. Amazing amount of construction with Emerald Park condos and Hullmark Centre both going up at the same time. Interesting times.

Back