Toronto Emerald Park Condos | 128.92m | 40s | Bazis | Rosario Varacalli

thanks!!!

there still seem to be a lot of soldier beams left though. Are they all going on the Western edge?

DSC_0586.JPG

Saw some digging today with a couple of dump trucks hauling away dirt.

I love your images. It looks like they've brought another drill to the site. I used to be only the big yellow one in the right, now there is a smaller blue one on the left. Are they running behind schedule on shoring?

As for digging it looks they've dug down a good 3 feet on the western edge. Do they ususally bring in more diggers for the big dig? or is it usually done with one?

What are those concrete mixers being used for?

I love your images. It looks like they've brought another drill to the site. I used to be only the big yellow one in the right, now there is a smaller blue one on the left. Are they running behind schedule on shoring?

As for digging it looks they've dug down a good 3 feet on the western edge. Do they ususally bring in more diggers for the big dig? or is it usually done with one?

What are those concrete mixers being used for?

Concrete mixers pour concrete into the holes drilled by the drill rigs. The drill rig will drill a hole, the steel beam is then placed within the hole and concrete is poured on both sides.

I think it all depends, but generally I have seen only one digger do the excavation. Generally the digger will build a ramp for the dump trucks first and then start the actual excavation.

wow, it dug a pretty big ditch in one day. seems effecient.

there still seem to be a lot of soldier beams left though. did they order too much?

wow, it dug a pretty big ditch in one day. seems effecient.

there still seem to be a lot of soldier beams left though. did they order too much?

You can see some of the piles that have been sunk from this shot. They are sinking the holes for the shoring all along the east side of the site, behind the hoarding. That is the Yonge Street side, Jivey's camera is facing west.

There are many dump trucks coming and going taking away that earth; they have not been onsite in any of these pictures.

You can see some of the piles that have been sunk from this shot. They are sinking the holes for the shoring all along the east side of the site, behind the hoarding. That is the Yonge Street side, Jivey's camera is facing west.

There are many dump trucks coming and going taking away that earth; they have not been onsite in any of these pictures.

Just curious but is the excavated earth still being dumped at The Leslie Street Spit? If so, that area must be growing by leaps and bounds, with all the huge masses of earth being removed for every development. The amount of earth being excavated all over town must be mind-blowing. Can it all fit at that one location? That's hard to believe.

a lot of the dirt is being shipped out to uxbridge, and filling up the gravel pits. i live in uxbridge, and you are constantly seeing heavy duty trucks loaded to the teeth with dirt.

a lot of the dirt is being shipped out to uxbridge, and filling up the gravel pits. i live in uxbridge, and you are constantly seeing heavy duty trucks loaded to the teeth with dirt.

Are you referring to the pit on Mt. Albert?

Last year, I was cycling on Mt. Albert (just west of 48) and got a flat. I pulled into this side road, shown in the image, and watched as hundreds of dump trucks were unloading dirt.

Untitled-1re1re1.jpg

Back