Toronto eCondos | 195.67m | 58s | Bazis | Rosario Varacalli

Renderings.

ECondosExtEve750.jpg

ECondosCorner960.jpg

ECondosSkyDecks960.jpg

ECondosPool960.jpg

ECondosPoolPosers960.jpg

ECondosPoolSwimmer960.jpg

That is a stellar looking pool and amenity space. The views should be quite exhilarating from up there.

Definitely a big bravo to Varacalli on this latest gem. With each new design he has shown sharp improvements.

Last edited:
I officially don't give a damn as long as What A Bagel remains within reasonable walking distance of my mother in law's. Yes, I know, they charge too much for egg salad but dammit I like their bagels.

Hey we all have our wants and needs :D

Looks cool. If we all lived in the TRON grid!

Back to reality- what are they actually going to build here? Anyone's guess.

It's verging on comical that the TTC still hasn't gotten close to the stage of looking for a development partner for its site at Yonge and Eglinton.

I get the feeling that these two won't live up to being anywhere as nice as the renderings depict. I can see a few "tricks" in the images to make it look like there's more going on then there actually is.

I get the feeling that these two won't live up to being anywhere as nice as the renderings depict. I can see a few "tricks" in the images to make it look like there's more going on then there actually is.

What might some of those tricks be? I notice that they darken some of the corners to give the illusion of depth, are there any others that stand out?

Great looking rendering, but who wants to start the countdown to when all these over the top awesome finishes and amenities get "redesigned"?
First to go, that futuristic looking pool. I would personally love to see it all actually get built, but at what cost...$800/sq ft? Doubt it'll happen.

Also, won't this be some of the most complicated land to build on within the next few years? Are they going to wait until after the LRT is built? Are they incorporating a station/entrance onto the corner? Seems to me there might be a lot of question marks with this one.

It's verging on comical that the TTC still hasn't gotten close to the stage of looking for a development partner for its site at Yonge and Eglinton.

The ttc Site has some pretty averaged sized condos planned for it. I wonder if once this thing gets sold that the developers around will up their sizes similarly. Y&E could really grow up in the next ten years.

Considering Toronto's track record with falling glass as of late, I'm not so sure I feel comfortable with that pool.

Back