Toronto eCondos | 195.67m | 58s | Bazis | Rosario Varacalli

the second tower is actually really long and skinny. Don't know if I like that... But I love the main tower!
I have to disagree with you here, in the latest render the taller tower looks very boxy and the jenga thing going on is much less dramatic than it was in the first render.
i have to say that im in love with the facade, make it a sleek curtain wall and it will be a killer

amazing renders! on the talkcondo one the podium looks completely different from the Bazis one? or is this shown from a different direction?

o.k., here is the talkcondo render....to rephrase my earlier question....is the 'podium' in the foreground part of this proposal? It almost looks like what is there today?

e-condos-final-render.jpg

o.k., here is the talkcondo render....to rephrase my earlier question....is the 'podium' in the foreground part of this proposal? It almost looks like what is there today?

Common on now ... see my MS paint sketch above (which I did prior to seeing any renderings) :)

From what we know those stores to the north on Yonge will be staying put. It's exactly what UD indicated earlier.

Wait, so which is the latest rendering?

My biggest fear was losing all those great, dynamic and varied retail spaces along Yonge, but in the rendering a few posts above, they remain, AND the towers look better. Please tell me it's the latest rendering! :)

?

No support from staff or the local counsellor, 8-10 years of subway construction ahead, unproven track record of developer....why would anyone risk their time and money on this development today when there are legitimate projects for sale in the immediate area?
This project, while potentially very iconic, is nothing more than a bunch of sketches at the moment.

Can someone please enlighten me?

Wait, so which is the latest rendering?

My biggest fear was losing all those great, dynamic and varied retail spaces along Yonge, but in the rendering a few posts above, they remain, AND the towers look better. Please tell me it's the latest rendering! :)

SixPoints' repost of an old rendering has been taken down as it was obviously confusing.

Oh phew! The design looks way better now, the podiums are far more interesting and fresh, and I love that the old retail jumble along Yonge won't be destroyed.

Excited about this design now :)

Back