News   May 23, 2024
 99     0 
News   May 23, 2024
 356     0 
News   May 22, 2024
 1K     1 

Toronto Eaton Centre

It wasn't sudden at all. They have been building new stairs and elevator here for years now. The fact that they have installed them means we probably are at a halfway point in their reconstruction here.
Are they removing an older set of stairs?

Video arcade cabinets by the mall entrance to the former Nordstrom on August 30, 2023:

IMG_9835.jpeg
IMG_9836.jpeg
IMG_9837.jpeg

Kit and Ace will be opening a pop-up in the space in-between Babaton and Moose Knuckles, in the space formerly known as the BTS pop-up.

Working on finding the exact space, but Ricardo's Kandy Korner will be opening in the Eaton Centre. It's got 2 locations on the west coast and this will be their 3rd store.

Working on finding the exact space, but Ricardo's Kandy Korner will be opening in the Eaton Centre. It's got 2 locations on the west coast and this will be their 3rd store.
They sell candy and other packaged treats from what looks like US and Mexico! I'm excited. I hope the prices aren't bad. I also wonder how they are able to sell in Canada when the products probably only have English ingredients,etc. due to being from the US.

They sell candy and other packaged treats from what looks like US and Mexico! I'm excited. I hope the prices aren't bad. I also wonder how they are able to sell in Canada when the products probably only have English ingredients,etc. due to being from the US.
French isn't required in other provinces. Generally companies aren't interested in having separate English and French products for Quebec versus the ROC, but it's perfectly legal to sell English-only packaging outside of Quebec.

French isn't required in other provinces. Generally companies aren't interested in having separate English and French products for Quebec versus the ROC, but it's perfectly legal to sell English-only packaging outside of Quebec.
This is not true.

Same way that Whole Foods handled it when they first came up here, they made sticky labels w/the French on them and then affixed them to the packages.

Full story about Ricardo's Kandy. They're moving into the vacated Yves Rocher, which pulled out earlier this year on level one.

The store will work out well when you look at the amount of traffic going from the subway to the food court - at least until what ever is going into Nordstrom is open.

Back