Toronto Discovery at Concord Park Place | ?m | 28s | Concord Adex | BDP Quadrangle

Independent Gas Station beside Leslie Station and McDonalds

Oh right, I remember that Canadian Tire Gas station. I guess I read it wrong. I thought it was the other gas station next to McDonalds and Leslie station. I think it's the Acco (sp?) gas station.

I think that gas station is an eye sore and should be replaced with something nicer.

I thought that original gas station WAS operated by Canadian Tire (now demolished) ...

anyhow on the new CTC store site, there is zoning in place and Site Plan Application underway to build a new CTC gas bar on the portion of the parking area fronting onto Sheppard ... the old gas bar site in turn will be Concord Adex's future sales office

I believe that was Concord's intent for Discovery all along ... given all 4 bldgs are interconnected through its amenities and underground parking ... anyways I'm sure purchasers here are happy things are finally happening

Driving by on the 401 it looks like the cranes are all so close together they could actually hit each other.

Why are five cranes needed when only four towers are going up?

not sure why they need more cranes than towers ... but perhaps because of the large (underground garage) footprint?

At the Solaris site there are also 3 cranes, although there are only 2 towers in the complex

Esther Shiner remains yet to be opened ... view from Old Leslie Street looking west ... it appears provisions for pedestrian connection to the GO train station are provided though

Is there a way to get off the pedestrian connection without having to walk down the ramp all the way to old leslie?

Delays

Well, i just went to the sales office to check out the status of Building D. I knew Building A and B were already delays until end of December 2010. The sales agent told me Building D is now going to be delayed until December 2011 but no letters have been sent out advising of it yet.

August 9 2009 update

5 Cranes on Site
IMG_1460.jpg

"Progress" (P3?) being made on Bldgs A+B
IMG_1462.jpg

Bldgs C+D will start rising soon
IMG_1461.jpg

Why they do NOT post the price on their website? I want to know the price of these condo, but I really do not want to call them.

Well, i just went to the sales office to check out the status of Building D. I knew Building A and B were already delays until end of December 2010. The sales agent told me Building D is now going to be delayed until December 2011 but no letters have been sent out advising of it yet.

Back