Toronto Discovery at Concord Park Place | ?m | 28s | Concord Adex | BDP Quadrangle

Why they do NOT post the price on their website? I want to know the price of these condo, but I really do not want to call them.

It's confidential. Usually condo builders don't post prices. This way they protect themselves when price changes up or down for certain units.

BUT if you go to http://www.tridel.com, you can see the price.

Why tridel post the price on their website?

They protect themselves, but who protect their customers?

They didn't post the price. They post "price from". You know the basic price which every builder will disclose to sell. But the exact prices of each unit are not posted.

Last I saw a few months ago was ~$425/sqft, but I don't know what sort of promotions they have now. This was for a corner unit.

What's the meaning of "they"?

If "they" means tridel, they do post exact prices of each unit.

I'm looking at the Tridel website and click on Hullmark. Then I click on prices and floor plans link.

http://www.tridel.com/hullmarkcentre/prices.php
They list different types of suites and prices. But they don't list all prices of each unit on each floor. It says "priced from*"

I'm looking at the Tridel website and click on Hullmark. Then I click on prices and floor plans link.

http://www.tridel.com/hullmarkcentre/prices.php
They list different types of suites and prices. But they don't list all prices of each unit on each floor. It says "priced from*"

Sorry, I saw the "priced from" tag just now. But I think this information is good enough.

Sorry, I saw the "priced from" tag just now. But I think this information is good enough.

Well, one of the sales pitch way is to get customers to go to your site and inquire about prices if they're interested. Then they also see the attractive model suites and want to buy. Sometimes in magazines there's articles talking about starting at so and so prices and you walk in expecting those prices but you won't find them. Anyhow those rough estimates aren't dependable because prices change and promotions change. Saves from updating all the time too. They want people who are interested to go ask at the site or you can call. Many builders are like that.

Next Phase Release?

Does anyone know or have an idea when they will release the next phase of condos? (Discovery III?).

They haven't released a new phase for awhile now and just wondering if anyone knows how their sales are going now for Discovery I and II?

Thanks!

I suspect the next phase will be the block west of IKEA, south of Canadian Tire, and will probably be marketed with a different name ... rather than Discovery III

Discovery @ Concord Park Place was only for this first development block ... like Cityplace, each development block will probably have a different project name

Does anyone know or have an idea when they will release the next phase of condos? (Discovery III?).

They haven't released a new phase for awhile now and just wondering if anyone knows how their sales are going now for Discovery I and II?

Thanks!

I hear their sales are doing well and they will be releasing a new building in Discovery II this coming fall...

For anyone who purchased Discovery I or II, did you, or were you able to put in an assignment clause in the purchase agreement?!??!

I'm in the midst of buying off someone, but the deal died and I wanted to find out if it's an assignment issue (developer not allowing) or something else.

Any input is greatly appreciated!

For anyone who purchased Discovery I or II, did you, or were you able to put in an assignment clause in the purchase agreement?!??!

I'm in the midst of buying off someone, but the deal died and I wanted to find out if it's an assignment issue (developer not allowing) or something else.

Any input is greatly appreciated!

sounds like an assignment issue. it's rare that a developer allows someone to assign their contract prior to the building being built, or interim closed...

gmeo ... actually its quite common for builders to allow assignment clauses in the Agreements of Purchase + Sale to attract investors building into their project, in fact most condo projects have this clause offered to purchasers who buy units during the "agent preview" period ... without this option, many of the condo projects in Toronto would have never achieved enough sales for construction to happen ~

In this case, Concord Adex most certainly does have assignment clause permissions built in at Concord Park Place, it may be just the conditions of assignment have not been met yet (usually the builder protects their interest rightfully so and state that the purchaser can not re-assign a unit until that floorplan type has been sold out at the sales office)

Back