Toronto Couture The Condominium | ?m | 42s | Philmor | Graziani + Corazza

Couture site from above

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

How wide will this building be built? Will it be wider then X? I am just wondering if it will affect views for people facing West (to the North) if this makes sense.

How wide will this building be built? Will it be wider then X? I am just wondering if it will affect views for people facing West (to the North) if this makes sense.

It might. When i was in the sales center last year, they brochures were showing the west side of the building protruding out beyong the western most extent of X. I was looking carefully at this as i had thoughts of buying the SW corner of Couture, at it figured to have a nce view of the south as well as the west. But don't know if these were 'artist's depictions' or if it will actually go up that way.

It's amazing to think that it has been at least 4 years since they demolished the Anglican archdiocese or bookstore or whatever. This is one slow moving project. Couture's site was actually demolished well before X's site, if I remember correctly.

An update of the site today from above

July 22nd Update

Most of the site is now one level down, from Jarvis Street

From above

Yes, it does!

CoutureHolepano.jpg

Excavation at the Couture site moving along at a good clip

Couture from above, excavation is moving along well

A 'Minor Variance from Zoning By-law' has been posted on site for 42 residential floors plus a mechanical level and four levels of underground parking.

Back