Toronto Corus Quay | ?m | 8s | Waterfront Toronto | Diamond Schmitt

Captioned: 'A desperate attempt to give this building some waterside whimsy'. It is such a forced attempt at 'fun' that it feels about as relevant as corporate art. Where's Brad Pitt when you need him?

fight-club.jpg

Any idea how much space Corus takes up in this building?

I always thought it was a single tenant building but someone told me that the Pan Am games folks moved in recently.....is that a temp (5 year?) sub lease of space from Corus or is this a multi-tenant building?

sweet - the logo turned out just as promised!

the slide here at Corus is nowhere near as engaging as the Carston Holler installation referenced in Shocker's link. This thing looks like it was bought at a discount playground supplies outlet rather than custom designed for this application. Why is it this sterile white colour? It should be a mix of steel and plexiglass to match with the skywalks above.

Last edited:
Looks much more enjoyable, no doubt, but let's be realistic - a Tate Modern it ain't.

I'm sure it'll be a gas for any of the average-sized, properly dressed employees who work there.

Wow, a corporation puts a freaking slide in their lobby and people still complain.

yes, sometimes self-titled critics such as ourselves absolutely miss the point...IT'S A SLIDE! that's amazing!

Last edited:

Back