Toronto CN Tower: Entry Pavilion, Plaza, Renos | ?m | ?s | CLC | Arcadis

CN1.jpg

CN2.jpg

CN3.jpg

LOL. You obviously have the closer view and/or better camera. Though I am happy I can enjoy the moment as well. At least my pics show what it looks like from about 10-12 km away.

Thanks for the pictures.

So far so good. I wonder if the lights will eventually go all the way up to the tip of the spire.

Was just walking home through Trinity Bellwoods Park and saw it lit up. Good speed with the pics!

Looks like they have all the colours good to go. I wonder if they'll rotate them through Pride Week...they have the whole rainbow good to go!

Creepy colour choices, from what I see in the photos. I like that yellow/golden colour the most.

I would like to see the tower lit up with a variety of colours at once, even if it's not rainbow colours for Pride Week. Like the spire on Canada Life, the coloured lighting on the CN Tower would be perfect for encoding information like weather or time.

LOL. You obviously have the closer view and/or better camera.

It's a 4 year old 5 mega pixel. I think my advantage is I'm fairly close, according to Google maps I'm 2.7km or 1.7 miles from the tower.

Love the lights!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love the colours too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

great stuff!! BCE and TD tower seem to be enhanced in their lighting too.

LOL. You obviously have the closer view and/or better camera. Though I am happy I can enjoy the moment as well. At least my pics show what it looks like from about 10-12 km away.

Not in town to check this out right now, but your pics seem to suggest 10-12km is the preferred view. Looks very ghostly.

Being next-door neighbours with the CN Tower I figured it was my obligation to get some good shots of her lit up all sexy-like. :D

If anybody wants any High-Res versions of these send me a private message and $500. Apologies for the over-exposure in some of them.

web1.jpg

web2.jpg

web3.jpg

web4.jpg

web5.jpg

web6.jpg

web7.jpg

web8.jpg

WOW! Simply stunning, terrific shots! Toronto is looking a little like Vegas in a few of those shots.

Back