Toronto Casa | 147.52m | 46s | Cresford | a—A

Late commenting on the images, but...more impressive than seeing the crane remove that digger, which by the way is pretty damned impressive, is the fact that the digger is being held up by special fabric straps. I saw something about the material, but forgot the name- regardless, each one of those straps can handle up to 70 tons- that is pretty crazy.. Nonetheless, great shots.

ps. can anyone explain the trenches in the concrete- they seem to be like 4 ft. deep grooves in the floor?

p5

Casa Condominium Progress Nov 2, 2007

casapannov2.jpg

DSCN1280.jpg

DSCN1281.jpg

DSCN1282.jpg

DSCN1283.jpg

DSCN1284.jpg

DSCN1286.jpg

You better watch out, casa. One of those construction workers might throw a [SIZE=-1]restraining order as you.
[/SIZE]

I wonder if any work is being done on the house on the right side of the Toronto CAS - as part of the condition of city approval, it's supposed to be transferred to the Canadian Lesbian and Gay Archives.

AoD

What's not to ...

DSCN1315.jpg

I should have taken my Nikon with me this morning to capture the moment.​

They are still pumping water out of the site.

btw casaguy, the orange thingies are for safety reasons. Getting poked in the eye by a great dirty rebar is a real drag apparently

Zephyr, I do not understand your post...

JayMcKay, are you suggesting I'm bordering on stalking?

Jaborandi, thanks for checking in for me!

JayMcKay, are you suggesting I'm bordering on stalking?
Yes... but I like it.
Keep the updates coming of the birth of your home, Casaguy.

\/ Can't say I blame them, I'd be tented out across the street if I bought a condo in a beautiful building like this.

Many people check out their new home on a regular basis as it's being built, it's a very exciting time watching a future home or condo go through the construction stages.

Back