Toronto Bisha Hotel and Residences | 146.91m | 44s | Lifetime | Wallman Architects

lol 150 square feet???

that's my bedroom right now...

I think it is going to be hard to convince suburbanites to move to condos smaller than the size of their current Master Bedroom.

Like the house we have is 5 people and is 3500 square feet. I feel its way way to big, but who wants to downsize???

^Ha, I once worked a temp job using the nail gun to build plywood houses in BC. Hilarious how often the nail wouldn't go in and how fragile those homes really are! Time is money so they encouraged speed over quality.

Good planning for the future imho--will be easy to bulldoze these monstrosities. :D

Are you guys implying that the construction of shoebox condo's is vastly superior???

Me.. I bet you don't clean the house

Size does not determine if one keeps his house clean or not. People living in a 150 sq feet room can live like pigs...

how about something in the middle ... 2000SF concrete construction single family home for a party of 5.

This is what I meant...

People in North America own much bigger homes than what they actually require. I have a few friends who have small 2000 sq feet homes and it seem perfectly fine.
Master huge 3000 foot homes are not as popular as they use to be, mostly due to the recession. Many people have started to realize that a 2000 sq foot home is way more then enough for a family of 4 or 5.

Plus our house was for a steal, it was only 290,000 back in 1999. Buying an equivalent sized house today is unaffordable for most as the price is well above 600,000+...

12 September 2010: This ad got me thinking: Would Bisha on Bloor sell? I think it would...

dsc00492xh.jpg

In the future where Bisha hotel is located it will probably be just as good as Bloor/Yorkville. It's close to the Lightbox, and with so many luxury hotels in the area, i can see more fine dining restaurants and even hight end stores opening up in theater district area.

Sales

Have been told from a variety of sources that Bisha is 25% sold which when compared to other recent launches is poor. And since the numbers are always inflated, it is probably less than 25%. FYI only.

fo' sho! this one is in my top 3 of projects that are in the sales stage currently... it seems like the market is getting a bit tight overall but I think Bisha has the stuff to be on top of the pile.

Back